Current Open Positions
- No. of Positions
- Listening Skills & Good Communication Skills
- Strong understanding of sales cycle
- Strong secondary/internet research skills
- Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a potential lead to appointments
- Building Relationships, Customer Focus
- Self-Motivated and Competitive
- Tools : CRM, Campaign tools, Data scouting tools
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calling and email interactions.
- Expert in cold calling and lead generation. Complete account mapping for every account to track regular interactions and follow-up.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining & expanding prospects database within the assigned territory
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales managers for further development and closure
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Strong proven experience in Domestic Market [ INDIA ]
- Maintain detailed MIS of all leads and accounts, update CRM
- Have a strong eye for research and ability to scout for new prospects, identify the key players in an industry and gather interest
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience leading people/ teams in a dynamic environment with the ability to grow and develop individuals.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with effective presentation abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills; negotiation skills and adaptability.
- Be a positive change agent – has a track record of leading & empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change & simultaneously winning
- Strong organization and prioritization skills. Results driven and persistent.
- Resilient; comfortable leading and driving change.
- Solid analytical skills; strong decision making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyze situations and provide recommendations
- Sound judgment with the ability to learn, recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- High degree of professionalism
- Lead a team of Inside Sales/ Lead Generation Representatives to include direct management of hiring/ selection activities, performance management and employee development.
- Plan and direct activities of the Inside Sales/ Lead Generation Team to attain maximum sales volume and potential for the markets for the division’s products and/or services. Includes managing day to day functions to include planning and execution of campaigns, call plans and assignments for the team.
- Prepare and review performance data that includes sales and activity reports, to monitor and measure the team’s productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Work closely with Sales Leader to establish sales goals & Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Develop domain knowledge of Taxilla product portfolio to include an understanding of short-term objectives & long-term strategies for the organization.
- Hands on experience with CRM software , Marketing Automation Tools and MS Excel
- Education/ Qualification: Graduate/Postgraduate in marketing, communications, business administration or a related discipline and/ or MBA
- Desired Work Experience: 6-9 years of Marketing & Sales experience.
- Preferred Domain Experience: IT sales, GST Software Sales, Cloud based Tax Solutions
- Team handling experience. Should have handled a team of 5 or more.
- Ability to multi-task, research and analyse.
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- Advanced Computer experience (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Adapting and responding to change
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Leading and initiating action
- Collaborating with Business Leadership to establish and execute a sales goal for the region and work with Area Sales Officers (ASO’s) in implementing the same.
- Handle a team of ASO’s in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed business-set goals while maintaining Customer success levels.
- Assisting ASO’s in their techniques and aid them in closing the deals.
- Building plans for the short term & long term growth of the region and also forecast the quarterly goals.
- Training the ASO’s and ensuring required skillset for better penetration of Taxilla’s products.
- Responsible for the P&L of the region
- Should have proven track record of selling in logistics domain of 1-3 years. Specific experience in B2B is preferred.
- Responsible for nurturing a lead and converting it into a closure by taking the support of Adaequare growth team.
- Should be good with English, Hindi and local language.
- Should be willing to travel for business requirements.
- Should be a graduate/post graduate.
- Should be good with communication skills and target oriented mindset.
- To visit potential customers, understand their requirements, explore suitable opportunities for Taxilla business and keep the manager in line to take the case forward.
- To engage potential customers right from prospecting to lead generation and closure.
- To share the required marketing collateral and communications to the prospects and keep them engaged.
- To ensure that the given targets are met & also improve upon product knowledge and achieve good levels of customer satisfaction.
- Good knowledge in Linux/Unix
- Develop and maintain build scripts and tools that will enable build automation and improve the build infrastructure.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing cloud based production system,
- Source Control Management (like Git, Bitbucket, Svn, VSTS etc),
- Continuous Integration (like Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS),
- Infrastructure Automation (like Puppet, Chef, Ansible),
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration,
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)